srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
- 6am – viswarUpam
- 8am – nithyAnusandhAnam – thiruppallANdu, thiruppaLLiyezhuchchi, thiruppAvai
- 6pm – nithyAnusandhAnam – see sEvAkAla kramam section
- 9pm – aravaNai/sayanam
- Daily sEvAkAla Kramam – http://acharya.org/kr/goshti/Thiruvallikkeni-GoshtiKramam.pdf
- pArthasArathy/narasimhar brahmOthsavam gOshti sEvAkAla kramam – http://acharya.org/kr/goshti/Thiruvallikkeni-GoshtiKramam-Brahmotsavam.pdf
- Based on AzhwAr/AchArya thirunakshathram – for example: mudhal thiruvanthAdhi on sravaNam, iraNdAm thiruvanthAdhi on avittam, etc.
- When there is no thirunakshathram, thiruppallANdu, pUchchUttal, kAppidal, senniyOngu, amalanAdhi pirAn, viRperu vizahvum (periya thirumozhi – sthala pAsuram), thiruvAimozhi padhigams – ulagaumuNda peruvAyA, kangulum pagalum, Azhiyezha and kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu are recited (all munnadi pinnadi)
- For AzhwArs who have separate sannidhi, their own prabhandham will be recited in their sannidhi on their monthly thirunakshathram days.
- For ALavandhAr, rAmAnusa nURRanthAdhi is recited in his sannidhi on every uthrAdam.
- On thiruvAdhirai, rAmAnusa nURRanthAdhi is recited.
- On thirumUlam, upadhEsa rathina mAlai and thiruvAimozhi nURRanthAdhi are recited.
- thiruvONam – pArthasArathy puRappAdu
- rOhiNi – pArthasArathy puRappAdu
- punarpUsam – srI rAma parivAr puRappAdu
- hastham – varadharAjar puRappAdu
- svAthi – narasimhar puRappAdu
- EkAdhasi – pArthasArathy puRappAdu
- amAvAsyai – pArthasArathy puRappAdu
- mAsa pravEsam – pArthasArathy puRappAdu
- Friday – thAyAr puRappAdu with siRiya thirumadal gOshti
- Generally during puRappAdu, mUnRAm thiruvanthAdhi is recited.
- Presently, this is one of the few dhivya dhEsams where dhivya prabhandham is greatly thriving. Young and old srIvaishNavas dedicate themselves in learning dhivya prabhandham and recite them for the pleasure of pArthasArathy emperumAn and other emperumAns.
- Unique dhivya dhEsam where AzhwArs have performed mangaLAsAsanam to 5 emperumAns.
- During the thirunakshathram of AzhwArs/AchAryas, pArthasArathy emperumAn (generally) accompanies the particular AzhwAr/AchArya during sARRumuRai puRappAdu.
- Legend says that kEsava sOmayAji performed puthra kAmEshti yAgam here and prayed for offsprings to pArthasArathy emperumAn who was instrumental in the birth of srI rAmAnuja. It is said that pArthasArathy emperumAn himself appeared as srI rAmAnuja.